Choose the right respirator based on the intended work
By selecting the work you intend to carry out in this section, you will be shown the corresponding protection class and product suggestions for appropriate respirators. Please note that this is merely a non-binding recommendation – further information can also be found in the choice of respirator.
In order to narrow the protection classes and product suggestions further, please select the type of work you intend to carry out from the following categories:
- Wood processing covers all professions working with softwood, hardwood, paints and coatings.
- Construction includes all work with cement, asbestos, masonry and roof insulation.
- The category of welding encompasses all activities with stainless steel or aluminium as well as braze welding.
- Metalwork comprises any professions that handle metal and high-alloy metals.
- Waste disposal includes any dealings with refuse, medical waste disposal, sweeping of floors and radioactivity.
- The field of agriculture covers roles involving information and support relating to animal diseases, mould as well as work with hay, grains and flour.
- The topic of health and medicine encompasses allergies, pollen, bacteria, viruses, smog and nanoparticles.